Copyright 2018 by Gael WoodAll rights reserved. No part of this publication may bereproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form orby any means, including photocopying, recording, orother electronic or mechanical methods, without theprior written permission of the publisher, except wherepermitted by law. For permission requests, please writeto the publisher at:Gael Wood Massage and Spa Success116 E. Glendale DriveBoone, NC, 28607United Stateshttps://gaelwood.com50 Ideas for Your Massage and Spa Facebook Page /Gael Wood —2nd ed.
Try out the Free Massage and SpaMarketing Content Samples and moreFree Resources from Gael WoodMassage and Spa Success.
INTRODUCTIONDo you ever just run out of things topost on your Facebook businesspage?It is hard to keep coming up withfun, unique, and engaging contentday after day! If you don’t keepthings rolling on your Facebookpage your reach will go down, andyour page won’t be doing it’s job ofpromoting your business.That’s why I wrote 50 Massage andSpa Facebook Page Ideas.You can download and keepthis resource for quick Facebookideas at your fingertips anytime. Thisebook includes examples, links andlots of fun and creative ideas.
Facebook users are looking forfun/entertainment, educational toolsand articles, and connection. Postwhat your customers want to seeand watch your Facebook page andbusiness grow!
1. PICTURE QUOTES THATYOU MAKE OR SHAREFROM ANOTHER PAGE.Add a comment and share or post.RESOURCESBrainy Quotehttp://www.brainyquote.com/Quote Gardenhttp://www.quotegarden.com/Word Swaghttp://wordswag.co/for makingpicture quotes great PC or Ipad appCanva http://www.canva.com freesite to make Facebook cover photoand quote pictures.PicMonkeyhttp://www.picmonkey.com free siteto create Facebook quote picturesand graphics.
Gael Wood Massage and SpaSuccess Facebook cess/Gael Wood Massage and SpaSuccess Instagram Pagehttps://www.instagram.com/gaelwood massage spa success/Pixabay http://www.pixabay.comfree photo websiteFree Imageshttp://www.freeimages.comThe Massage and Spa ContentClubs are packed with images. Youcan try out the Content Clubs bygetting the Free Massage and SpaMarketing Samples here.2. ARTICLES ABOUTHEALTH AND WELLNESS,
ALWAYS KEEP ITPOSITIVE.Stuff that will improve health isbetter than everything that is goingto kill us! Follow several healthpages, as your page and you will findplenty of great articles to llness/We have lots of links to share inThe Massage and Spa Content Clubs.You can try them out by getting theFree Massage and Spa MarketingSamples here.
3. RECIPESPeople love recipes for healthyfood and decadent treats around theholidays. I would just stay away frompromoting any particular diet oranything negative about differentdiets. Yummy veggie dishes, greensmoothies, and healthy desertspromote over all good ipes/4. QUESTIONSPosting some fun questions canhelp you to get to know your
audience and increase engagementon your emore-facebook-page-comments/EXAMPLES:Would you rather have a massage ora facial?Would you rather have a massage ora nice dinner out?My favorite spa treatment is .Did you know that massage can helpwith migraine headaches?
5. POST YOUR MONTHLY,NEW CLIENT OR HOLIDAYSPECIALS.Use a great picture of someonegetting a massage or a relaxingmassage room. There is no limit tohow much text you can post withyour photo.6. YOUR MESSAGE!Your message is simply what youhave in your heart to share each day.Examples: why do you lovemassage? How are you blessed?What are you learning? Just be sureto always keep it positive!7. POST SOME PERSONALGET-TO-KNOW-YOUSTUFF. NOT TOOPERSONAL.
Obviously! What you want toshare is up to you but the occasionalpicture of you new favorite tea, cutepets or kids, or fun activity can helpbuild connection and loyalty.8. POST A LINK TO YOURLATEST NEWSLETTER.I use Mailchimp for newsletters;you can add a sign up form right toyour Facebook page.We have done-for-your massageand beauty/skincare articles in TheMassage and Spa Content Clubs.You can use these to keep yournewsletter going. Try it out bygetting the Free Massage and SpaMarketing Samples here.
9. POST ARTICLES ANDRESEARCH ABOUTMASSAGE THERAPY.Add a personal note about whyyou think it is ami.edu/touchresearch/AdultMassage.html#We have lots of links to share inThe Massage and Spa Content Clubs.You can try them out by getting theFree Massage and Spa Marketing
Samples here.10. INSPIRATIONALPICTURE QUOTES.Who can get enough positiveinspiration www.quotegarden.com/Word Swag http://wordswag.co/for making picture quotes great PCor Ipad appThe Massage and Spa ContentClubs. You can try out the ContentClubs by getting the Free Massageand Spa Marketing Samples here.11. POST YOURAVAILABILITY FOR THEWEEK
With your phone #, and a nicemassage picture, or a graphic withyour business info.12. POST THE DIFFERENTSERVICES YOU OFFERWith phone number and apicture. Offer to answer questionsabout your services as well.13. A LINK TO YOURONLINE GIFTCERTIFICATESAdd a picture of your giftpackaging or a nice massage picturewith it.14. POST PICTURES OFYOUR OFFICE, AND/ORMASSAGE ROOM.Add some text like “you could behere!”
15. TESTIMONIALS FROMYOUR HAPPY CLIENTS(WITH PERMISSION OFCOURSE)Or good reviews on otherwebsites.16. OFFER CLIENTS ASMALL GIFT IF THEY“CHECK-IN” AT YOURBUSINESS ON FACEBOOK.A cute basket of “check in” giftswith a sign would work.17. PICTURES ANDINFORMATION ABOUTYOUR RETAIL PRODUCTS.18. QUOTES THAT YOULIKE EVEN WITHOUT APICTURE.
19. SPA RECIPES FORCLIENTS TO TRY AT 0. FREE KINDLE BOOKON HEALTH, ORWELLNESS TOPICS.Search Kindle books using 0.00or sign up as an Amazon Associate.21. PICTURES OF YOU ATCONTINUING EDUCATION
CLASSES, ORCONFERENCES.22. HAVE A GIVEAWAY ONYOUR . POST THE STORY OFHOW/WHY YOU BECAMEA MASSAGE THERAPISTWith a picture of you of course!24. POST YOU TUBEVIDEOS OF RELAXINGMUSICGreat idea to post in the evening
or at bedtime.25. LINKS TO PODCASTSABOUT HEALTH fDevelopment/Health-and-Fitness26. POST DO-IT-YOURSELFARTICLES OR “HACKS”(People love them), for examplemaking your own reusable ice packs.27. LISTSFor example top ten spatreatments, best essential oils, 10reasons to get a regular massage,etc.
28. LINKS TO GOODGUIDED MEDITATIONS ONYOU TUBE.Try a morning meditation,relaxation, evening sleep, or positiveaffirmations29. POST A FUNNYPOSITIVE GOOD MORNINGPOST EACH DAY.I usually share something sillyabout coffee.30. POST A VIDEO OF YOUSay “hi”, talk about your business,talk about your services or specials.31. POST LOCALHAPPENINGSEspecially anything your networkor networking groups are doing,
with links.32. POST A JOKE OR ARIDDLE (CLEAN ean-jokes33. SHARE SOME GOODNEWSFor example: a new certification,upgrades to your office, or new coworkers.34. POST SPECIAL DAYAND HOLIDAY POSTS.For example: “Did you know that itis national pajama day? Wear youpajamas to your appointment for 5off!”
alendar/35. POST PICTURES FROMEVENTS THAT YOU HOST,WORK AT OR SPAPARTIES IN YOUR OFFICE(With permission of course). Spaparty in a closet, yes I can workanywhere!36. SAY THANK YOU TOYOUR CLIENTS ANDFACEBOOK FANS.37. ANSWER FREQUENTLYASKED QUESTIONSABOUT GETTING AMASSAGE AND YOURPOLICIES OR SERVICES.38. HOST A FANPAGEPARTY WITH GIVEAWAYS.
-party-facebook/39. POST A NEW COVERPHOTO EVERY MONTH.This is your personal Facebook realestate; put your business info onthere! Think about what you wouldput on a billboard in your town,which is what you should post inyour cover photo.40. CHANGE YOURPROFILE PICTURE.A nice professional picture of yougives your business a friendly facethat people will feel more connectedto.41. USE THE EVENTFEATURE FOR SPECIALS,
SALES, AND EVENTS THATYOU HOST.42. UPLOAD OR SHAREPICTURES OF STRETCHESPEOPLE CAN DO AT THEIRDESK.43. USE THE OFFERFEATURE TO PROMOTEANY SPECIAL OFFERS YOUHAVE.44. ASK FOR REFERRALSOF FAMILY AND FRIENDS.45. POST SOMEINTERESTING MASSAGESTATISTICS FROMINDUSTRY REPORTS.46. POST RECIPES FORDELICIOUS SPA WATER.
47. GIVE A DAILY SELFCARE TIP.48. SHARE ANY AWARDSOR CERTIFICATES YOURECEIVE.49. POST TRENDINGNEWS STORIES, ANDRELATE THEM TOMASSAGE.For example: sports events andsports massage, celebrities and theirfavorite spa treatments, or take abreak from politics with a relaxingmassage.50. GIVE AWAY A FREE EBOOK OR COUPON BOOKAs an email list sign-up gift. Postthis often to build your list.
Have fun with your Facebookpage and try different kinds of posts.Remember to like and reply tocomments that people make.
FREE MASSAGE AND SPAMARKETING CONTENTGET YOUR FREE SAMPLES TODAY!Beautiful & Fun Quote Images for your emailmarketing, website and social media, massage orskincare blog & newsletter articles, Ad copy, socialmedia posts, finding great shareable articles . Who hastime to do all that every week?When you own a business, you wear a lot of hats:therapist, receptionist, bookkeeper, housekeeper, andmarketing department. It’s hard to keep up but I havegreat news!You can have marketing content done for you andready to go each month and you’ll be able toconcentrate on what you do best, GREAT SERVICES!Take the Content Club resources, add your personaltouches and post! Marketing doesn’t get much easier.
Try out the Free Massage and SpaMarketing Content Samples andmore Free Resources from GaelWood Massage and Spa Success.
ALWAYS KEEP IT POSITIVE. Stuff that will improve health is better than everything that is going to kill us! Follow several health pages, as your page and you will find